Sign-up for BankFly's Newsletter.Only Useful Financial Info.Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Archive for the ‘United States’ Category

Does receiving money into a US bank account make it a taxable business?

Monday, April 26th, 2010
bank account
QuestionMan asked:

I run a costa rican buisiness renting houses for vacations. Basically all the clients are from the US, and I would like to be able to offer them the option of paying by PayPal.

Paypal will let me set up an account for my costa rican business, but will only allow me to withdraw the funds to a US bank account.

Assuming I can set up a US bank account, or get a friend to receive the money into their account in the US, will the US taxman then want to tax this money as if it was a US business?

Or can I simply transfer the money to my Costa Rican account without having to declare it to the US taxman?

Play Free Online Games

I have changed bank accounts since I had my tax refund direct deposited. How do I change my bank account info

Friday, March 19th, 2010
bank account
dayzigrl asked:

My rebate is going to be deposited into a closed account. I need to change my bank account info with the IRS>

Free Flash Games Online

What’s required to open an offshore bank account in the Caribbean?

Monday, March 8th, 2010
bank account
scat3red asked:

I’m starting a business in Costa Rica which requires an offshore bank account. Is it possible to open a business account over the internet with a bank in the Caribbean that doesn’t require a minimum deposit?

I’ve noticed that people usually open an offshore account and start their own company in the Caribbean to avoid paying tax. But is it possible to open a business account with a company started/registered in Costa Rica (not in the Caribbean) instead?

Any information people can provide will be very much appreciated.

Are payments deposited in the US bank account of a NRA freelance translator subject to tax withholding?

Sunday, December 20th, 2009
bank account
Ricardo Ricci asked:

I am a non-resident alien freelance translator residing in Italy. Do the US translation agencies that provide my work have to withhold taxes on my earnings when they deposit my earnings on my US Bank account? I am not the spouse on a US citizen. I have no children born in the US.

Webpage Hosting Information
BankFly Topics

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner